Thank you for visiting btcwinex.com (hereinafter referred to as "this website", “the website”, "site" ), which is a platform to trade digital assets for users and provide relevant services (hereinafter referred to as "the service" or "services"). For the convenience of expression, company and the website collectively use "we" or other first person address in this agreement. As long as the natural person or other subjects who log on the website are users of the site, the following use "you" or other second person address. We and you are collectively referred to as "two parties", or solely referred to as "one party". The website will provide services for users ("you" or "user" as referred to) trading digital assets with others.
You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss caused to you or any third party due to the modification of the terms. From the effective date of the revision, you agree to the modification of all terms by continuing or not terminating the use of the site and services.
The terms expressly incorporated in this agreement shall apply to your access and use of any service provided by us. They shall not in any way alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you enter into with us respecting to our products, services or otherwise. If you use the services on behalf of any entity, you declare and warrant that:
(1) The institution is an entity legally established and effectively existing in accordance with local laws and regulations;
(2) You have the right to accept these terms on behalf of the entity;
(3) If you breach these terms, the entity agrees to be responsible to us for your actions.
We recommend that you review the terms and conditions frequently to ensure that you understand them applicable to your access and use of the services. If you have any questions about using this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide a platform for online trading digital assets (or "cryptocurrency", "crypto digital currency", "crypto token", "digital token"). Users must register an account and deposit digital assets before start trading. Also users may request withdrawals of their digital assets subject to the limitations of this agreement.
The services are intended solely for users who are 18 or older. By accessing or using our services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from our services, also you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List，nor being a resident of prohibited countries or regions (as defined below), nor being restricted or prohibited from applying to any law enforcement agency or trading platform. In addition, we will not provide services in all countries or regions due to compliance and regulatory requirements. We will only provide partial services or no service to users in certain countries or regions. Further you evidence and ensure that you will not use this site or any service to disguise or conceal the crime income, like the purpose or nature of the terrorist financing. Also you will not violate any applicable laws and regulations, including the Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") or Counter Terrorist Financing (“CTF”) related ones, or for any other illegal activities. Therefore, if you don’t meet these requirements, do not use our services.
(1) Trading risks: digital assets trading involves significant risks. Trading or holding digital assets could cause substantial actual losses. Therefore, you should carefully consider whether to trade digital assets based on your financial situation. You should be cautious about trading digital assets (and any other assets). Prices can fluctuate from time to time for any reason. Due to price fluctuations, you may have large profits or losses. Any digital assets or trading position can fluctuate significantly in value or even become worthless.
(2) User responsibilities: any loss caused by user's personal behavior shall be borne by user himself, including but not limited to operational error or instruction error, trading price or amount error; delay or failure to submit orders; forgetting or disclosing passwords; computer or network problems inclusive of any hacker or virus related ones, also the computer hacked by others for any reason.
If the user is unduly benefited by a potential undiscovered loophole in the trading rules of the website, we will contact the user to recover it. You must cooperate practically, otherwise we will take recourse measures including but not limited to restricting trading, freezing funds or filing lawsuits with competent courts. The user shall also bear the recovery costs incurred to us due to the failure to cooperate effectively.
(3) Internet transmission risks: you are aware that we are not responsible for any communication failure, interruption, error, distortion or delay that you may encounter in trading through this platform, regardless of how such a situation is caused. There are also risks associated with using internet-based trading systems, including but not limited to failures of hardware, software and Internet connections.
In order to use any services of the platform, first you must provide your email to register account. Then provide your full name and other personal information for authentication, and confirm acceptance of the terms for service. You agree to provide us with the accurate and truthful information at the time of registration required for ID authentication and consideration of anti-money laundering, counter terrorism financing, fraud or other financial crime monitoring. Information includes but not limited to the copy of your official identity, address proof such as rent contracts or utility bills. If the relevant information changes, you have the obligation to update as soon as possible.
(1) Account protection: you agree not to allow anyone to use or manage your account, and you will update us with any changes to your information, or inform us in time once your account is stolen. It is your responsibility to retain and protect the key, certificate, password, access code, user ID or other credentials and login information (collectively referred to as "password"), including the password generated by using the services. If you lose your password, you may not be able to access your account.We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the disclosure of your password. Since this is an online trading platform, the login password, transaction password and any others must not be set to the same, which could help to avoid potential security risks. Once register and become the user of this site, you will obtain the user name (user mailbox) and password. You use the name and password to be responsible for all activities and events after entering the system, and assume all legal liabilities caused directly or indirectly by the words and deeds of using the user name.
(2)Password retrieve: user who has lost his password can reset it after verification with the registered email address. If you find any unauthorized operation or security vulnerability, you should immediately report to us.
(1) You can close your account at any time: closing the account will not affect any rights and obligations occur before the closing date of the account. In accordance with the terms, you may be required to cancel or complete all open orders and provide transfer instructions indicating the location of any remaining digital assets in your account. You are responsible for any costs or obligations (including but not limited to attorney's and court fees or digital assets transfer fees) arising out of the closure of your account. If the fees exceeds the account value, you will be responsible to compensate us. You cannot close any of your accounts to avoid paying any other fees or to avoid any inspections related to our anti-money laundering program.
(2) Account suspension and investigation: you agree and acknowledge that we have the right to suspend your account momentarily, also the accounts you have represented or authorized signatures. If we suspect that any account violates the following provisions: applicable local laws or regulations, our anti-money laundering program, regulatory requirements, court orders, valid subpoenas, or unauthorized attempts to access your account, we may freeze or lock the funds and assets in all accounts. You agree that we have the right to immediately investigate your account and any related accounts in the event that we suspect any such account is in violation.
(1) Btcwinex authorizes you to use this website, which is a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable right. Only btcwinex has the right to transfer all rights, interests or obligations to others, and the terms shall be fully effective for the successors or assigns of btcwinex. You may access and use the website only for the purpose for which the service is intended, or for any other purpose expressly permitted by btcwinex. Any use for any purpose other than the foregoing shall be prohibited;
(2) You agree that you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or otherwise to use our source code, similar content, proprietary or confidential data or other similar information without our express prior written consent;
(3) Users shall not register multiple accounts for any purpose;
(4) Users shall not use others' accounts;
(5) Users are prohibited from using the site for illegal activities in any shape or form;
(6) Users shall abide by all laws and regulations, also bear the corresponding legal consequences and responsibilities for their own behaviors related to the site and services. In addition, users should not violate the legitimate rights and interests of any third party. In addition, if we suffer losses as a result of this, we have the right to obtain compensation from users through laws or other means.
(7) If the user violates the provisions above, we have the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to delete the content published by the user, cancel the VIP level and honor, freeze the digital assets, suspend or seizure of the account, cancel the interests obtained because of violate the rules, even investigate the legal responsibility through the form of litigation.
(1) We have the right to set user service fees according to appropriate rules. We also have the right to set and adjust service fees and set specific service fees for users to use our services.
(2) Unless otherwise stated or agreed, users agree that we have the right to deduct the above service fees directly from the assets of their accounts.
(3) If you fail to pay the fees in full or on time, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account.
You agree to abide by all relevant laws and regulations. To prevent terrorist financing and anti-money laundering, we will work with local authorities. When using our services, you confirm that your actions are lawful and correct and that your digital assets do not originate from illegal activities. We may control, limit or clear your account and digital assets at our discretion or in coordination with local law enforcement agencies.
Users agree that we may temporarily stop providing or restricting some functions of the service，or provide new functions at any time. As long as the user still uses the service, it means that the user still agrees to this agreement or the revised agreement.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Btcwinex has the right to interpret the terms of service.